Foundation for Rural & Regional Renewal (FRRR)
FRRR Disaster Resilient: Future Ready Burnett Inland (Queensland)
The Foundation for Rural & Regional Renewal (FRRR) has recently commenced the implementation of its Disaster Resilient: Future Ready (DR:FR) initiative in communities and across the Burnett Inland in Queensland. FRRR is delivering this program through local partner Red Earth Community Foundation. The program is made possible through the financial support of the National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) Preparing Australian Communities – Local Stream, and Minderoo Foundation.
FRRR is seeking proposals from experienced social impact evaluation providers to work with us to:
- Design a Monitoring Evaluation Learning (MEL) approach for the program; and
- Undertake a comprehensive evaluation to understand the outcomes from this investment and the contribution the program has made to disaster resilience in individual communities and across the region.
For full details of the evaluation scope and submission requirements please see below:
All submissions must include a completed Budget Template (.docx).
- Demonstrated experience in social impact evaluation (as distinct from social research).
- Demonstrated understanding of the requirements, objectives, and motivation of the evaluation.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the program context, policy, purpose, and key stakeholders.
- Proposed evaluation methodology that meets the requirement and suitability of the program and community context.
- Evaluation outputs. Proposals that include a range of outputs including a combination of written reports, case studies, short videos, most significant change interviews, and infographics will be highly regarded.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience working collaboratively with rural, regional, and remote communities.
- Alignment with FRRR values and aspirations.
- Evidence that relevant insurances, licences, policies, and procedures are in place and compliant with State or Commonwealth laws. Demonstrated health and safety measures including Working with Vulnerable Persons, Working with Children, Occupational Health, and Safety Policies as well as relevant insurances such as Public Liability and Professional Indemnity.
- Willingness to build capability within both FRRR and Red Earth team in the delivery of the project regarding evaluation methodology.
- Overall value for money.
Suitably qualified and experienced individuals or organisations must submit a proposal that includes:
Proposals should be no greater than 30 pages (including attachments).
Closing date: Friday, 8 September 2023 at 5:00pm AEST.
Proposals must be lodged via email@example.com.
For enquiries or further information, please contact Caroline Larcher, Disaster Resilient: Future Ready Program Manager on 0492 370 586 or firstname.lastname@example.org.